Friday, July 23, 2010

prayer 04

Thank you Lord for the air I breathe, food I eat, clothes I wear, steps I take, and a reasonable portion of health, strength and mental clarity. Thank you Lord, you are our example and role model.   

In you Lord I have put my trust and in you only because of you, and the sacrifice you’ve made for me on the cross I know eternal life and victory is mine.   Father I can’t thank you enough for the love you’ve express for me a love that word can not truly tell a love beyond my deepest imagination. 

Thank you Lord for the undeserving gifts you continue to provide.  You Father are so amazing and awesome that words can't fully express my gratitude for the love you easily provide. 

Teach me how to be the person you'd like me to be.  Open my eyes to the era of my ways and give me the wisdom to change any portion of me that is not pleasing to you.  Let the love of Christ so shine in me that others are drawn to you.  Be a guard over my lips and a strong presence in my thoughts. 

In Jesus name I pray.. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment