Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Prayer 08

Father today I kneel before you asking you to forgive me for sinning against you.  Lord I ask that you strengthen me and help me to walk in a manner that is pleasing and acceptable to you. Guide my steps lord and let me not lose sight of the way in which you'd have me to go . Let my eyes be open to all you'd have me to see, and hears to all you'd have me to hear.  Enhance my view of you. 

Let the words of my mouth and medication of my heart be acceptable in your sight.  You are my strength and my redeemer. psalm 19:14

Who but you can lift me out of the pit I so freely walked in?  Who but you can redeem, save, judge, teach and deliver?  There's no one, no one in heaven or on earth who can do as you can my father.  All power is in your mighty hands my father.  In you only do I place my trust and in you only do I rely and depend on.  Thank you for your love, grace and mercy.  Thank you for your holy spirit that lives in me.  Thank you for your forgiveness.  Thank you for saving me from the pit and depts of my enemy.  Thank you father...  In Jesus name I pray... Amen.

“I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.”- Psalm 116:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment