Tuesday, September 14, 2010

prayer 011

Father your are my comforter and strength.  The one I can depend on, rely on, and take all my cares too.
You Father are the lifter of my head and reason to rejoice in the mist of sorrow.
Father I ask that you be with my family in our time of lost.  You Lord are our strong tower and I ask that you wrap you loving arms around all those in need of your comfort and support. 
Father I ask that you speak to the individual soul being what they need in their time of mourning.  
Father I realize that only life with you is eternal and ask that  you help us to live our lives on this earth
in a manner that is pleasing and satisfying to you.
Help us to be the vessels you'd have us to be.
And let our light so shine that it glorify you.
Thank you Father for your presence in our lives.  
Thank you for your unfailing love and thank you for the opportunity to give thanks to you on this day.
In Jesus name I pray..Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment