Monday, October 18, 2010

016



Father I thank you for being with me in every situation.
I thank you for being the one I can cast my cares and burdens on
without fear of rejection or being ridiculed.  
I realize that because of Jesus and his sacrifice on the cross
I have a savior.  I have a friend that sticks closer than a brother, and love
deeper than a mother.
Search me father and take away anything in me that is not pleasing to you.  
Teach me how to be as loving,
forgiving and compassionate as you are. 
Fill me with you 
and give me the wisdom needed to make it through each and every day 
allowing your light to shine in me in such a way
that you become visible to all I come in contact with.
Father I ask that you be with the sick and hurting.  
You know there needs and desires and you can 
comfort and support in every area of their lives. Father you said that we could
cast our burdens on you and that you would sustain us.  You said you would not permit the 
righteous to be moved and I know you Father are true to your word and will 
sustain and hold them up with your mighty hand. Thank you Lord
for loving your children that much.  In Jesus name I pray Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment