Monday, February 14, 2011

033

Father I thank you for this day.  I thank you for the opportunity to share the love you have placed in me with others.  I thank you for the ultimate sacrife of love your expressed toward me by giving your only son on the cross to die for my sins, and raising Him up on the third day.

 Father I pray that on this Valentines Day  we take the time to express love to all we come in contact with.
I ask that you put the perfect labors in the pathway of those who are lonely and have no one.  I pray that you put the perfect labors in the path of those in need of companionship and at the bed side of those who are sick and shut in.  I pray that you fill us with you and show us where and to whom we could be a blessing too.   I pray that on this day you be glorified more than candy or flowers and that you be lift up higher than any skyscraper or banner.    Teach us how to be a people who will walk out our days glorifying, praising,loving and worshiping you. 
In Jesus name I pray... amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment