Thursday, September 1, 2011

042

Father I thank you for sparing me and allowing me to see another day.  I thank you for your hand of protection that covers and keeps me.  I thank you for your unfailing love and for calling me your own.
Lord there have been tornado's, earthquakes and even talks of a hurricane but, I take comfort in knowing you.
You are a father who never fails his children and because of who you are I no I have nothing to fear.  You have created and builded it it all.  You are able to tare down and build up again.  I know that  no destruction can hard me or come my way unless it be your will.  Father I take comfort in knowing my life is in your hands and trust you to do with it as you see fit.  I thank you in advance for the great love you have for me, a love that flows from me and reaches all that I love, care for, and beyond.

I stand on your word and put all my trust in you. I know that your word is the only word that can not and will not return void.  I thank and praise you father.  I praise you for who you are and ask that your spirit and love forever take root and rest in me.  In Jesus name I pray amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment