Thursday, November 4, 2010

prayer 018


Father I thank you for another day
I thank you for being the keeper of my soul  
and protector of my life. 
 Father I thank you for all of your provisions.
and for the ability to provide for my family.  
David said he'd never seen the seed of God go hungry or beg for bread.
So in the midst of trying times I am not afraid because you are a keeper of your word.
 You have first hand knowledge of what is and is not to come.
You know the end from the beginning and move in ways we're unable to understand
You said we should trust in you, believe in you and have faith in you
And because you said it, I will do it..
Father I ask that you continue to open my heart, mind, and eyes to all
you want me to see, fill me with your wisdom and increase my
knowledge and understand of you.
Father I thank you for the opportunity to celebrate the births of my love ones.
For I know tomorrow is not promised but the gift of eternal life with you is.
So I thank you for the opportunity to share and express love with those  you have put in my life.
Father I ask that in all I do I continue to strive to please and glorify you


In Jesus name I pray Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment