Thursday, November 25, 2010

Prayer 023

Father I thank you for the opportunity to spend this Thanksgiving with love ones.
I thank you for the understanding of every good and perfect gift comes from you.
The air I breath, the clothes I wear, shelter from the cold,
and the food you provide to nourish my body,
it's all because of you, and comes from you. 
I am thankful that in my darkest hours you were there.
In my loneliest hours, you were there and when I thought I didn't have anywhere to turn,
or anyone to turn to you continued to be there, comforting, support, and loving me.
Father on this Thanksgiving Day and each day that follows help me to be
more like you.  If there is someone in need show me what I can do to meet that need,
Let your love so rein in me that in all I do I live to glorify you.
You Father are faithful without fault. 
Teach me how to be as faithful and loving as your are.
All praise be to you my Holy Father. 
 Thank you Lord for being my provider and for
taking care of all my needs. 
In Jesus name I pray...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment