Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Prayer 7

Lord into your hands do I place my trust because you are my strong tower and the lifter of my head.  Father I thank you for the daily benefits you bestow upon me.  I thank you for your love and for forgiving me of my sins. I thank you for calling me your child and for your daily supply of grace and mercy.  Father there is no one like you.  There's no one who loves, forgives, protect, and provides the way you do.  Father teach me your ways so that I may live out my days pleasing to you.  Father your word says that when I seek you I will find you. Thank you for always being available to me.  Show me the way you would have me to go and give me the wisdom and ability to never stray from the path you desire to lead me on.  Father I thank you in advance for your continued guidance and compassion.  In Jesus name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment