Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Prayer (8)

Lord I thank you for being my God, father, keeper, and lover of my soul.  I thank you for a new day with new mercies and grace.  I thank you for going before me and behind me.  I thank you for the sacrifice of love you displayed for me on the cross and for the forgiveness of my sins.  Daily I have fallen short of your glory but you continue to see value  in me stating that I have been fearfully and wonderfully made.  I thank you for the precious thoughts you think of me and for the opportunity to boldly come to your throne of grace.  I honor you Lord, I praise you Lord, I magnify your holy name, and pray that I live out my days in a manner that is pleasing and acceptable to you.  If I had ten-thousand tongues I could not thank you enough but I will live out my days thanking with the mouth you have given me.  I pray that your light shine so brightly within me that I am able to be a witness and testament of your goodness to those who are lost and that all I do glorifies you.  In Jesus name I pray.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment