Wednesday, December 1, 2010

prayer 024

 But my God shall supply all your need according to
his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil 4:19)


Thank you Father for meeting all of my needs.  Thank you for waking me this morning and enabling me to find all the members of my household among the living.  Father I thank you for in the cool of the day you provided us with heat, and as we prepared for our day we didn't have to wonder what we'd eat, drink, wear, or even how we'd get to our different destinations. Lord you said in your word you would provide these things for us.  You told us not to be anxious over anything because You know the what, when and how that's needed in our lives.  Forgive us Father when we mistakenly take for granted the many blessing you bestow a pond us and forgive for moments of weakness that cause us to lose sight of you and the faith we should have in you.     
In Jesus name I pray.  Amen 

Scripture:  Luke 12:22-30

No comments:

Post a Comment