Tuesday, December 21, 2010

In His Arms: Prayer 028

Father I thank you for my life and allowing me to see another day.  I thank you for leading and guiding me through out what will soon be the end of one year and beginning of another.  I thank you for the unexpected joy you continue to fill my life with and I thank you for being my comforter and strong tower in times of trials.  Father at times the negatives of this world can be frightening but we your children realize you said it would be so and you also said you would protect,provide, and guide us.  Lord I pray that there be a stronger desire and longing for you in the new year.  Lord I pray that eyes be opened to you and your saving grace.  Thank you for being more than I deserve this year.Thank you for loving me.   In Jesus name I pray.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment