Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Prayer 027

Father I thank you for allowing me to be one among the living.  I thank you for my health and strength. 
 I thank you for the ability to celebrate the wondrous birth of your son Jesus, and I thank you for loving me in spite of me.  Father for reasons I'm not sure of my soul is troubled.  I pray that you intercede on my behalf removing the dark cloud that seems to be surrounding me and open my eyes to the cause. 
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and give me the ability to lift my voice in praises to you. 
You are my strength, my redeemer and lifter of my head.  Father I know that there are many who are lonely, many who'd love to have someone to spend Christmas with but don't.  Many who are depressed and many who don't know where there next meal is going to come from even on Christmas.  I also know that you are able and well equipped to care for their every need.  You work in ways we could never understand and have plans and thoughts of us we could never imagine. You who provide nourishment for the birds and ravens can and will provide for those in need.  You said that if we called on you, you would hear and answer us.  I'm so thankful that you Father are true to your word.  I'm so thankful that I can call on you at any time.  I'm so thankful for your grace and mercy.  I'm so thankful that I am one of your children.   Father wrap your loving arms around those who in this season feel like no one cares. Wrap your arms around those in bereavement and those who feel like they can't find there way.  Lord lead them to you and the way of everlasting realizing that You father are our gift.  You who wash away the ills of this world and you who love beyond imagination. Thank you Father for your son Jesus.  In Jesus name I pray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment