Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Daily Prayer (1)

Father, I thank you for loving me.  I thank you for protecting me and my family.  Lord I thank you for being the fence that surrounds us by day and by night. You father are a good God and worthy to be praised.  You alone are Holy high and lifted up.  Father I ask that you open our eyes to the areas within us that are not pleasing to you.  Help us be receptive to your gentle voice of guidance and obedient in changing the things that are not pleasing to you.  Father we want to be a light in this world totally living our lives in a manner that glorifies you. You said that our steps are ordered by you and that you would lead us in the way in which we should go, so we will continue to look to you dear Jesus. Fill us with the wisdom and knowledge that comes from on high. You said that if we ask you would grant it to us, so father we will continue to look to you for guidance, and correction realizing that is because of your great love for us your purpose will be fulfilled through us.
 In Jesus name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment