Thursday, July 17, 2014

Daily Prayer (4)

 
 
 Father into your hands do I place my children.  I know that you have a plan and a purpose
for their lives.  I ask you to bring them to your salvation, and place in them a heart and spirit that beats for you.  Let their walk be one that is pleasing to you and their speech be one that edifies you.
Protect their coming and goings as they walk in the path of righteousness.  Father I ask that when they come across times of trials and troubles that you will be the small still voice that leads them and guides them.  I ask that you be their comfort when comfort is needed, their protector when protection is needed, and that they will never be tricked by the voice or plans of the enemy because they know your voice.  Father I thank you  in advance for the blessing and covering you have over my children's life.   In Jesus name I pray.  Amen.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment