Friday, July 4, 2014

Prayer of distress (1)

Lord Jesus, my heart is heavy as my dreams appear to be shattering before my face.  As I long for honesty and to be with individuals I can trust the principalities and rulers of ages continue to drive negatively in those I love.  Help me to stand in the midst of my sorrow knowing that my future and hope resides in you. You said that we are to cast our cares on you because you care for our soul.  Father I am casting my cares on you. I am leaving my burdens and anxiety in your hands because I know you are well able to handle them. My hope is in only you Lord, and because you are the center of my hope I know you will work every thing out for good.  Father I thank you in advance for answering my prayer and guiding me in the path you'd have me to go.  In Jesus name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment